If you have already registered and need to add services like Dinner, Tours or accommodation to your registration, please Log In.
Your access details were previously sent by email after your registration.
The Portuguese Society for Metabolic Diseases (SPDM) awards up to 20 participation scholarships for young doctors (up to the age of 45) who submit an abstract to the conference. The scholarship will cover conference registration.
- Applicants should be less than 45 years of age;
- Prioritisation will be given to junior facility and aspiring students;
- Applicants must attend the symposium and must submit an abstract before making an application;
- Applicants must be the designated abstract presenter and the first author;
- Applications should be sent by email to the Symposium Secretariat to email@example.com
- Please specify in the title of the email SPDM Travel Scholarship.
The Application should consists of:
- A brief CV indicating interest in IEM;
- Details of the applicant’s scientific abstract submission and its submission number as recorded in the online submission number;
- A letter of support from the head of department or institution;
- Detailed estimate of travel costs.
Fill in the application form